We all want to be a little bit more golden when Summer rolls around, and with Zorgvliet Spa’s Summer Glow Sunbed Special it’s never been easier or more affordable to be a bronzed goddess.
Whether for one session or ten please keep these Sunbed Safety tips in mind whenever making use of any sunbed treatment.
- Know your skin. Do you burn easily in natural sunlight? Do you always burn in natural sunlight? Do you have a medical condition that becomes worse in sunlight? Do you have an excessive amount of moles and/or freckles? Do you have a history of sunburn, particularly from childhood? If you answered yes to one or more of these questions Zorgvliet Spa recommends an alternative tanning method for you.
- If you have answered no to the above questions you are a good candidate for Sunbed Tanning.
- Wear tanning goggles during every session.
- Do not exceed the number of minutes advised to you by Zorgvliet’s trained therapists, this is ten minutes in the upright Tanning pods used at the spa.
- Consider applying SPF to those areas that are not used to sun exposure if you choose to tan with no swimwear on.
- Always remove your make-up and use a lip balm with SPF before tanning.
- If you begin to feel dizzy, weak, burned, or sick, stop tanning immediately.
- Do not use a sunbed more than once in a 24 hour period.
- Moist skin tans better so stay hydrated, and be generous with your favourite body lotion.
- Always be cautious when using a sunbed. Remember it may take some time after your treatment for your tan to develop.
Zorgvliet Spa wishes you a happy and tanned Summer, to book sunbed sessions or our Summer Glow Sunbed Special please contact Zorgvliet Spa on (016) 420 1314 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org