I’ve decided to list what I think are the best restaurants in the Vaal, an idea that was sparked by recent discussions on a Facebook Group, V-Town Unite.
The Vaal Triangle’s towns (Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging and Sasolburg) are rich in history and set in a naturally beautiful location, around the Vaal River and Vaal Dam.
Call me biased (because I am a Vaalie born and bred), but here are my Top Vaal Dining spots, and what they have to offer…
- Al Pacino’s Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria – This Italian Restaurant offers the best comfort food in town! For mouth-watering pizza, pasta and even Veal, give Al Pacino’s a try.
- Rio Sol Portuguese Restaurant – If you love your Seafood, you’ll love them. Their Seafood is to die for!
- At My Table – This cute little restaurant has a relaxed atmosphere and is perfect for lunch with friends… Everything on their menu is worth a try – gourmet sarmies, salads and delicious cakes!
- Villa Verde – For the absolute best Portuguese steaks in the Vaal, visit this cozy Portuguese Restaurant in Vanderbijlpark.
- Black Forest Grill – This little gem truly offers no ordinary food. For great sushi and steaks (and just about everything), give them a go!
- Kariba Ranch – This establishment is great for a fun Saturday out of the house. Enjoy a light meal and delicious slice of cake while the kids are kept entertained!
- Franco’s Little Italy – Book in advance at this Italian Restaurant! The intimate atmosphere is perfect for romantic evenings or dinner with friends. From sushi to steaks and homemade pizzas, their food is great.
There you have it, Blog on Vaal’s Top Vaal Restaurants. Are there any restaurants you would add to the list? Let us know – email@example.com
**New spots I want to try this Summer…
Maccauvlei on Vaal: For affordable country-style Sunday and Friday Night Buffets, that is also rich in history!
- Terrace Grill on Vaal: This new restaurant opened on 1 September at Riviera on Vaal’s Golf Course, can’t wait to see what they have to offer!
- Anna’s Kitchen: Well-known restaurant at Three Rivers Lodge offering Italian and French cuisine with a South African flair.
- Rose Girls: I’ve heard so much about them, sound like something the ladies will love!