Even though information is available at our fingertips, a digital view of a venue might differ to a physical site inspection. Today, it is still important to go for a site visit when looking to book a conference venue to get the whole picture. Here are a few pointers for your next site visit:
- Location: Is the area safe and easily accessible?
- Amenities: Does the venue consist of the necessary amenities and fit your criteria?
- Renovations: Is the venue planning any renovations and when?
- Rooms: Are there enough rooms? Are they clean, comfortable and furnished with the necessary amenities?
- Staff: Are the staff friendly, helpful and professional?
- Property: Are the grounds well maintained? Are there sufficient security measures? Are the leisure facilities in working order e.g. pool, spa, golf course, gym?
- Conference / Meeting Venue: Does the conference room fit your requirements? Are the technical requirements in order? Is the room comfortable and is there adequate lighting?
These are only a few things to consider when choosing your conference venue, but it should put you off to a good start.
Maccauvlei on Vaal invites all potential clients to visit their establishment in Vereeniging for a site inspection – we trust you will be more than pleased with what you see! With eight fully equipped conference and training venues, eleven syndicate rooms, an auditorium, boardroom, lapa, onsite spa and adjacent golf course, Maccauvlei on Vaal guarantees a successful event. Happy venue hunting!