Treat friends and family to this refreshing treat.
Strawberry Ice Lollies
You will need:
- 250g strawberries (you could also use blueberries or raspberries)
- 100ml plain yoghurt or apple juice
- Honey to taste
- Ice lolly mould
- Wash and hull your strawberries.
- Place in a blender with yoghurt or juice if using. Blend till smooth
- Add honey to taste, put in a bit extra as freezing tends to dull flavours.
- Pour mix into ice lolly moulds. This mixture should make approximately 4 lollies.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until solid.
- Run the mould under the hot tap for a couple seconds to help them come out easily.