Share the love with this fun activity:
Sweet Heart Krispie Treats.
You will need:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 40 marshmallows – get the kids to count them
- 1 or two drops red or pink food colouring
- 6 cups Rice Krispies®
- Pink and red sprinkles or mini hearts (optional)
- Spray a 33 x 23 cm pan with cooking spray and set aside
- Melt the butter and marshmallows over a low heat
- Remove from heat and stir in food colouring
- Mix in the Rice Krispies® and stir well to coat
- Pour out into the prepared pan and using wax paper press into an even layer
- While the mixture is still sticky sprinkle the top with mini heart sprinkles
- When completely set cut into squares or use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to make hearts.
Enjoy with your loved ones!