A Year-end function is one of the events that we all look forward to – an evening filled with memories of the year that has passed so rapidly.
The Riviera on Vaal Hotel and Country Club provides companies with many different affordable options to choose from for year-end functions and with the Vaal Triangle being filled with talented entertainers it will not be too difficult to add some great entertainment to the event. Here are a few options to choose from with regards to the type of year-end function for your company:
- Book one of the Riviera on Vaal’s conference venues and set it up to your liking. This will give your company the opportunity to say goodbye to the year 2013 in a private venue of choice, secluded from other guests in the Hotel.
- Make a day of it and enjoy a day on the Riviera on Vaal’s golf course. By early December the constructions on the course will also be complete and your employees will be among the first golfers to enjoy the new layouts of holes 14 and 16. For those who don’t play golf, there’s always the option of water skiing on the Vaal River or visiting Zorgvliet Spa that caters for both women and men.
- For a smaller company the Riviera on Vaal’s gardens boast a lovely opportunity for a picnic themed year-end function. Summer is around the corner and the gardens will be at its peak when you arrive. Matthews Restaurant prepares picnic baskets to your liking while you and your colleagues can sit back and enjoy the view from your picnic spots on the banks of the Vaal River.
- The Petit Verdot Floating Restaurant has always been one of the favourites among companies when it comes to year-end functions. Should you be interested in booking this Vaal River cruiser for your function, be sure to book in time. The floating restaurant can either be booked docked or with a Vaal River cruise.
- Cellar Richelle, the Hotel’s on-site wine cellar, is another option for small companies with a maximum of eight employees. Some great fine dining evenings and wine tastings have been held here in the past and there’s no reason it can’t be used as a year-end function venue this year.
- Matthews Restaurant and Atrium offer a unique setting for a more formal dining event, ideal for larger corporate companies. The atrium can also be booked exclusively, offering stunning views across the Vaal River.
- Matthews Terrace Café is another option, boasting the opportunity for some great cocktail and pool parties, including the option of live entertainment.
For some tips on entertainment for your year-end function, follow this link: Year-end Entertainment Ideas