Wondering which activities to take part in when visiting Maccauvlei on Vaal? With this country lodge in the Vaal Triangle which has undergone some major changes this year, it is only natural to wonder what Maccauvlei on Vaal now has on offer.
Here are the top 10 activities to take part in at Maccauvlei on Vaal:
1. Get more for less: Stay in one of Maccauvlei on Vaal’s welcoming rooms and enjoy a weekend of golf at the adjacent Maccauvlei Golf Course. They currently have a package which allows you to stay for three and pay for two. Visit their website here for more information: Maccauvlei on Vaal.
2. Two “birdies” with one stone: Book a stay at Maccauvlei on Vaal and play golf at the Riviera on Vaal Country Club. Have a look at the Stay and Play package for more information on this fine activity.
3. Snooker’s the word: Maccauvlei on Vaal has a snooker room on the premises. Bring a couple of friends and start your own Snooker Club.
4. Meet Kwaai Angus at the bar: Maccauvlei on Vaal’s history gets more meaning at the Kwaai Angus Bar, offering guests a refreshing beverage after a long day on the golf course. Anyone at the age of eighteen or older is welcome to enjoy a drink at Maccauvlei on Vaal’s bar. For operating hours and specials, visit Maccauvlei on Vaal’s website.
5. Capture the moment: Are you a photographer? Maccauvlei on Vaal offers the perfect setting for the perfect picture! Bring your camera and capture the misty mornings or its extraordinary sunsets between historic oak trees, greens and river beds.
6. Country Escape: Do you prefer tranquility and the beauty of nature? Maccauvlei on Vaal is the perfect country setting to escape to. Bring a book and enjoy a quiet read on one of the golf course’s benches. Take a stroll and get in touch with nature.
7. Feathered friends: Maccauvlei on Vaal offers the ideal habitat for many local bird species. If you are a bird watcher, this country lodge offers you a variety of birds to see, including the Hadida, Hoep-Hoep, Spur Winged Geese, wood peckers, and many water birds.
8. Break away with kids: Looking for a place to escape to for the weekend with your kids? Bring them along and have your kids enjoy a golf lesson at either the Riviera on Vaal Country Club or Maccauvlei on Vaal’s golf course. Maccauvlei on Vaal also has a kids playroom, which will keep your kids busy while you enjoy the tranquility this country lodge has to offer.
9. Restaurant dining: Enjoy delicious meals at Maccauvlei’s restaurant, prepared by their in-house caterer. For more information on dining options and restaurant operating times, contact Maccauvlei on Vaal on 016 420 2000.
10. Revitalize mind, body and soul: Enjoy a jog along the Vaal River on the Maccauvlei Golf Course, take a walk between the oak trees or book a massage from Zorgvliet Spa.