- While it is not too cold yet, why not enjoy an exciting day on the river with Twin Boats. Learn to ski on the Vaal River with professionals showing you the ropes.
- Take a relaxing stroll along the Vaal River banks after a delightful lunch at the Matthews Terrace Café.
- Play golf at the Riviera on Vaal Country Club and enjoy some additional views of the Vaal River. You can now also enjoy views of the Vaal River from the other side. Maccauvlei on Vaal also offers some accommodation options now, which gives golfers all the more reason to enjoy the Vaal River from that side. Make a weekend of it and play golf on both the Free State and Gauteng’s side of the Vaal River!
- Go on a Sundowner Cruise with friends on 13 April 2013 aboard the Petit Verdot.
- Another Vaal River cruise option is to make a booking for the 6th of April’s Saturday Lunch Buffet aboard the Petit Verdot. The Floating Restaurant will head for open water at 12:00. Bookings are essential!