What is the most expensive spa treatment you have ever had? RiverBlogger was curious and researched some of the world’s most expensive spa treatments. Clearly not for your everyday blogger! So, here are some of the world’s most expensive spa treatments:
- Try out the Six Hands Lava Stone Massage at the Grand Wailea Resort Hotel and Spa in Maui, Hawaii. This massage will cost you $450 – the equivalent of R3910.00.
- $500 (R4344.00) will buy you a Microablation and Triphasic Combination Facial at New York’s Cornelia Day Spa.
- The three hour long Grand Luxe Facial will cost you $750 (which is about R6520.00 per session). You can have this treatment at the San Fransisco Spa Radiance.
- For $1034 (R8985.00) you can enjoy a five hour massage treatment at the Mandarin Oriental in New York.
- If you really want to go all out, why not visit the Spa V at South Beach’s Hotel Victor. Here you can enjoy their Evian Bath, which is a tub filled with 1000 bottles of Evian water sprinkled with rose petals. The Evian Bath will cost you a mere $5000 (almost R40 500.00)!
But, if these prices don’t tickle your fancy, why not pop in at the Riviera on Vaal Hotel and Country Club’s Zorgvliet Spa for some more affordable treatments? Contact them on 016 420 1314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.