Being romantic is not always that easy. That is why RiverBlogger has gathered some simple recipes that might help you onto the romantic route.
- Bake heart shaped cookies and write on them how much you love your partner. In this example one cookie says: “I love you more than…” and the rest of the cookies answer to that. See the example here: I love you this much cookies.
- Bake heart shaped cinnamon rolls like these on Riviera on Vaal’s Pinterest page: Riviera Romance
- Find out how to bake a heart shaped cake here: How to bake heart shaped cakes.
- Bring your partner breakfast in bed, but make sure that the bacon has been shaped into hearts this time. See how to make a “hearty breakfast” here: Hearty Breakfasts
- Bake a cake with a heart in the centre. Visit Riviera Romance on Pinterest to see how.
- Very easy: bake flapjacks or pancakes and cut heart shaped banana slices over it. How? Just cut a gap down the length of the banana, which will shape it into little hearts when cut into slices. See what a romantic breakfast plate you can create with that here: Romantic Breakfast Plate.
If you don’t feel up to it – bring your partner to the Riviera on Vaal Hotel and Country Club for a romantic picnic or treat yourselves to a romantic evening on Vaal with a dinner for two at Matthews Restaurant. Stay the night and enjoy a romantic turndown complete with champagne, chocolate dipped strawberries and rose petals. Contact the reservations team for details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.