How to create a family bucket list could become quite tricky with family members having different interests, ages and genders. Still, families need to spend some quality time and therefore RiverBlogger has developed a list of how to create a family bucket list for your family:
- Have each member of your family make a list of five things they would like to do.
- Have them number the items from their first choice to the last.
- Decide what your budget is and have each family member pick one of the items on their list that will fit into the budget.
- Throw a dice or draw straws to determine whose bucket list item will be done first.
- Don’t let it wait too long; just do it!
The process of creating this list in itself will create the ideal opportunity to spend some quality time with your family and you will be able to get to know each other better too.
Some ideas for your bucket list:
- Riviera on Vaal water sport
- A romantic night out without the kids on the Petit Verdot Floating Restaurant
- A family picnic at Riviera on Vaal with a Matthews Restaurant picnic basket
- A family pitch and putt day at Riviera on Vaal Country Club
What is on your bucket list?