So what are the top 5 things to do at Riviera on Vaal? With a hotel resort as versatile as the Riviera on Vaal Hotel and Country Club there is something for everyone:
- Golf. The Riviera on Vaal golf course consists of 18 holes and also a 9 hole pitch and putt.
Golf at the Riviera on Vaal
- Spa. Zorgvliet Spa is Riviera on Vaal’s on-site spa, offering a variety of treatments as well as a floatation pool.
Spa at the Riviera on Vaal’s Zorgvliet Spa
- Water sport. During the summer months Riviera on Vaal Hotel and Country Club will be teaming up with Twin Boats, offering a wide variety of water sport activities guaranteed to get your pulse racing.
Water sport at the Riviera on Vaal Hotel and Country Club
- Team Building. With the golf course and seven conference venues, the Riviera on Vaal resort is a popular destination for team buildings and conferencing.
Riviera on Vaal team buildings
- Wine Tasting. With spring and summer approaching, Riviera on Vaal will be hosting food and wine pairing evenings and wine tastings in conjunction with Zorgvliet Wine Estate.
Riviera on Vaal also offers wine tastings
In addition to all these activities, the Riviera on Vaal Hotel and Country Club also has Murphy’s Club House, where children can enjoy their own fun activities.