- Visit Matthews Restaurant on Friday evenings during the month of September for a buffet dinner at only R85 per person.
- Take advantage of the special anniversary rate of R850 per room at the Riviera on Vaal Hotel (Monday – Thursday) with kids under 12 staying free. Make your reservations early to avoid disappointment as the offer is subject to availability.
- Inyama Grill House offers the perfect complement to a round of golf – baskets selling at R8.50 each (valid Mondays and Tuesdays 15:00 – 16:00). This offer is available for non-golfers too – treat the kids after a long day in the classroom.
- Riviera on Vaal would also like to invite anyone who got married between 1927 and 1937 to a complimentary stay at the Riviera on Vaal Hotel.
- Friday check-in times have been amended to 13h00, which extends the weekend with at least three hours of special experiences for special people at the Riviera on Vaal.
Riviera on Vaal Hotel and Country Club has also launched a photo competition. Locals, guests and visitors are encouraged to share in this trip down memory lane by submitting photos of their experiences at the Riviera on Vaal Hotel spanning the past 85 years. The prize up for grabs is a 2 night stay in a luxurious Garden Suite at the Riviera on Vaal Hotel inclusive of all meals. Photos will be evaluated on uniqueness and the special experience that they reflect. Submit your entries via email to email@example.com, Facebook or hand deliver them at Riviera on Vaal Hotel’s reception. The winner will be contacted telephonically so be sure to include your contact details when you post your entry. Also remember to add the phrase, 85 year photo competition, to your entry as reference. Terms and conditions apply: Submitting your photos automatically gives Riviera on Vaal Hotel and Country Club the permission to use the photos in future. The competition closes on 30 September 2012.