Guest Relations could be seen as relating to your guests, which is a Great Responsibility if you ask me. Relating to your guests and anticipating their needs could sometimes become quite a hefty task. Therefore, Riviera on Vaal sees Guest Relations as one of their Greatest Responsibilities, as well as one of their highest priorities.
Riviera on Vaal’s Guest Relations’ responsibilities:
- Being the welcoming face and representative of Riviera on Vaal Hotel
- Ensuring that guests receive personal recognition
- Being up to date with the day’s arrivals
- Planning for and handling of unexpected arrivals
- Attending to guests’ needs and queries
- Maintaining an active appearance in the hotel
- Updating and maintaining of the guest history and get to know your guest programme
- Promoting of Riviera on Vaal’s facilities
- Being up to date with local attractions and information
- Conducting courtesy calls
Attending to every customer’s needs and ensuring special experiences for special people is one of the most difficult tasks in a hotel, as no one customer is ever the same as the next. Still, Riviera on Vaal Hotel and Country Club urges guests to communicate any queries and needs to the guest relations officers so that they can assist in making the experience one of the best experiences ever.