Can you believe that the year has already reached August? After Mandela Month’s excitement and Riviera on Vaal’s involvement in the creation of Christmas decorations for Matt’s Foundation’s fundraising, we enter a new month of anticipation. A very happy Women’s Month to all of the lovely ladies out there from the Riviera on Vaal Hotel and Country Club.
What to look out for during Women’s Month:
- Zorgvliet Spa has a promotion on the go for Women’s Month, which includes a friction body scrub, hot stone back, neck and shoulder massage and a two course spa meal for only R550.00 per person. Contact Zorgvliet Spa for more information.
- The Riviera on Vaal Hotel and Country Club will also be hosting a buffet lunch at Matthews Restaurant on Women’s Day (9 August 2012). Treat your partner to lunch at only R195.00 per person. For bookings, contact Riviera on Vaal Hotel and Country Club on 016 420 1300.
- Also remember to keep your weekends open in August, as Inyama is promoting a Sunday Braai Buffet. Bring your family and friends to Inyama at only R150.00 per person. Bookings can be made at reservations via email@example.com from the 5th of August.
- Don’t forget to pay your existing or new membership at the Riviera on Vaal Country Club before the end of August and qualify for many perks at the Riviera on Vaal Resort, including spa discounts and monthly free rounds of golf.
- Use Women’s Month as an excuse to bring your girlfriends to the Riviera on Vaal Hotel and Country Club for High Tea. Spoil yourselves with this promotion which runs every Saturday at 14h00. Bookings are essential.
- Remember that the Kids eat for Free Promotion (for kids under the age of 12) at Matthews Restaurant, running during the week from Mondays to Thursdays until the end of August.
- Another promotion that will be valid until the end of this month is the two course dinner beside the Vaal River at Matthews Restaurant. At only R105.00 per person you can indulge in Riviera on Vaal’s superb cuisine.
- Inyama’s Soup of the Day Special is still running. For only R40.00 per person you can enjoy their soup of the day, complemented with freshly baked bread rolls. Members can have this meal for as little as R35.00 per person.
- At R60.00 per person, you could also visit Inyama during the week for a Basket and Two Beers.